Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter Weekend!

We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!! Easter is one of my favorite times of the year!! I love all the new beginings of life, the babies, the flowers, everything!! It also makes me think of Our Savior Jesus Christ and the resurrection. Kade and I had the opportunity to hear Kades parents speak in church on Easter Sunday and they gave amazing talks!! Everyone was in tears. You could feel the spirit so strong. Rhonda talked about the death and resurection of Christ and how the Friday after he died was very dark and how we have dark Fridays in our lives but we will also have the Sunday that will follow. The beautiful Sunday when the Savior was resurected again. It was so good to be with Kades family this weekend......I love them so much!
This is a great picture!! The tall guy is Laceys new someone (Bryce)!! And the shorter, stubbier man :) is Tyson. Kades youngest brother. So Bryce needed something out of his truck and just stepped over the fence with ease. So Tyson decides hes going to do the same thing........but........well.......without ease!!!!!
This is some of "THE BOYS" just "HANGIN" by the grill. They are trying to look cool.....and maybe they do look a little cool. Just a little. I think mostly Dev in the glasses.
So wow. The Church's get a little crazy, ok, they get a lot crazy!! This is Lacey, Camie, Kade, and Rhonda doing the bunny hop!!! When the family gets together, be prepared for gut splitting laughs!
We had delicous foooooood!! yum yum yum. As you can see, Kade was a lot more excited about his food. He couldnt eat it fast enough so he ends up spilling it all over himself!! Gotta love those baked beans!!!!

11 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

LOL LOL....OK I LOVE reading your blog because I am guaranteed to laugh! Looks like you had a lot of fun Easter weekend...you guys crack me up!

Emilee said...

I am glad you guys had such a good Easter. Ours was way fun as well. We really need to get together. Call us next time you are in town.

Ben and Darci said...

That last picture looks like Kade had an "accident" of the messy sort. If that happens again tell him to admit that he pooped his pants instead of blaming it on the food :) Glad you guys had fun! Can't wait till we all live down there!

Anonymous said...

So I drove by you guys having this fantastic family party! I should have honked. I had just been at my mom's and headed to Mike's parents. But it looked like fun! Shannon said you all had a great time.

Meags said...

FUN FUN FUN! looks like y'all had a fabulous easter weekend! kade's family surely has a ball together! jord totally thought Tyson was Kade in the fence picture with Lacey's boy! ... haha ... i love all the pics!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

YES...Boulder Mountains....WE ARE THERE!!!! I can't wait...it will be so fun!

Tricia said...

Just saving it for later right? :) I'm glad you guys had a great weekend! Looks like it was full of craziness and fun- just the way we like it!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

You guys coming to Camie's on Saturday?? I HOPE so!!! I am bringing Salmon to bbq....let me know:):)

*natalie said...

I am so glad you found us in blogland! Looks like everything is going well for the Church family. I hope you don't mind me putting you on our blogroll so we can keep in touch. Tell Kade hello from the Hansen's!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

You have been tagged go to my blog:):)

Donny and Camie said...

We are a little crazy!!! But so much fun!