Monday, March 24, 2008

Lasik!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like I have a lot to post-I guess due to the incredible weekend we had. So Ill start with this pic. Kade was able to get lasik surgery on Thursday!!! Yeeey!! Im so happy for him. They let me watch the surgery on the screen. It was so amazing how they can perform such a miracle on someone!! It truly has changed his life. No more contacts, glasses, solution, and no more asking me what time it says on the alarm clock in the morning!! I really didnt mind but now he can do it himself!!! wow. There was one time when Kade and I were hunting on the mountain and he lost one contact in the dirt. What do ya do???? It was very frusterating for him.........but no more of that either!! Im so happy for you Kade!! I love you!!!

4 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That will be so nice for him! No more contacts!!! That would be soooo nice! I know what you mean when you say he can't see the alarm clock...I am blind without my contacts too.

Meags said...

YAY for kade! NOT fair for jord!:) i love his "goggles"!

Tricia said...

We're so excited for him! I'm glad the operation went smoothly!

Jamie said...

I want to get that done too so I will have to talk to you about it at my next hair app..