Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Paint Makes Everything Better!

I have been painting my house for the past week. I first started on my entry way and now have moved to the kitchen. Its been quite the project. But Im bound and determined to get rid of ANY white walls. And not that I dont like white.......I just have a lot of white walls in my house!! So this first picture was the first little bit of paint. Of corse I had to be creative!!
This is definately not the finished product but kinda gives you and idea!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

K. So I'll admit I've been checking your blog everyday hoping you'd post pictures of all the painting you're doing!! We totally need to come over and see it in person. It looks so cute! Meagan was telling me all about it the other night and I've been anxious to see the finished product ever since!

Jamie said...

You are brave. It looks so good! We tried painting ourselves but it was a mustard yellow and ended up looking like baby poop all over the walls. We repainted.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

WOW...That looks like fun! It makes me want to paint one of my rooms..I love the red I think it looks great!