Monday, March 3, 2008

Our Big Fat Group Date!!

I was going to add this picture in my last post but ended up just making a new one. This picture was at my house after our group date. We had all been to eat at Teppanyaki Grill..........oh yum!! It was soooo good. And the guy that cooked for us was really funny and entertaining. After dinner we went to Wise Guys-were Brett (the one in the orange and black) got hypnotized!! It was hillarious! The hypnotist made us all in the audience put our hands together to see who's would end up locking together and then he invited those people up on the stage for his show. Brett was pretty good entertainment!! He danced, ate lemons, drove a sports car, fell off his chair.....all sorts of fun stuff!!! It was loads of fun!!

7 comments:

Meags said...

okay ... you could have got the red eye out of all of our eyes before you posted this pic ... geez! come on now! ... haha ... Just Kidding!!! i like it, except you and the kadester aren't in it!!!

Tricia said...

I heard you guys had a blast and I can't believe Brett ate that many lemons! Yuck!!

Anonymous said...

I will have to tell Amy I found your blog. She will love it. She moved down here to St. George about a year ago. I love having her close.

Janille

Ben and Darci said...

Hey Ciara, yah this spring lets take some pictures. We don't really need any family ones, but a few might be fun and I would love to take pictures of you and Kade. Did you see the picture of Riley and that girl kissing? Cute huh.

Karole said...

Hi Ciara...I found your blog through Emilee's and just wanted to say hi. Tell Kade hi for me. He is hilarious and I love your posts! Does he ever take a serious picture? He makes me laugh...he has always been so funny. I love the blog world so we can all keep in touch! Take care!

Rye said...

I love how your life is so exciting and you always have new pictures on here!! I need to try harder to keep up. haha... I will miss teaching with you!!!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Hey there...I have a blog address update for you, so you can change it in your friend links...our new blog address is changed to www.ryanandmelissahouse.blogspot.com