Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun At The Cooks!

This is the girls making funny faces.........except for my mom and my sister, they just could'nt help but laugh. What some goofy girls!!!
And Oh wow.......what is that on the left????? Oh wait, I think that is my husband?? Still not sure. Anyways, as you can see there are two challenged persons in this photo and two normal persons. Here are 3 of my bros. My other brother Cameron was in the kitchen stuffing his face. We all have a gooooood ole time!!!!! And we can't resist my moms home cookin!!!
I thought this was so funny. Riley looks a little dazed and confused. But then again I guess Cortley does too!!! These two run around like crazy when they get together.

4 comments:

Meags said...

love the guy and girl pics! ... love hanging out with family! looks like ya'll have a lot of FUN! love the video of Kade and your niece too .... too cute!!!

Ben and Darci said...

Hey Ciara-loo, Thanks for posting these pics. We really need to document more often how much fun we have at your Mom and Dad's house! I appreciate your shutter bug personality (although at times you are just like the paparazzi. I guess that's okay because that must mean I feel like a celebrity!) And thank you SO much for not posting my "sexy" counter wiping picture.

Anonymous said...

WOW.....Is that really Kade, or is it a swollen jelly fish??? Just wondering!! :)

STEPHANIE said...

Hey this is Stephanie Gewondjan(Crosland)-I found your blog through Jamie's blog. This whole blogging thing is pretty fun-I just started last month and I'm hooked. Sound like you guys have a great time together. It's always fun when family gets together. Anyway you blog looks great and it will be fun to get to know you better and see what your up to.