Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Projects

I just have to say that I love mod podge! I haven't really played with it too much but I went yard saleing the other day with some of the other wives that are out here and we found these old encyclopedias that were 25 cents a peice. Janessa, (one of the wives) was saying how she had saw this cute idea on a blog about covering books to decorate with, so we decided we should get them and try it, I mean 25 cents, you can't really go wrong! And I have to say that it was extremely fun to do and I want to do some more!!!



4 comments:

Oliver Family said...

That is so cute!!!

Meags said...

i LOVE this! i really want to do it! i remember the summer we were in columbus, a few of us wives got into mod podging too ... so fun!

happy anniversary last week!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

WAY. CUTE. Also good apartment decorating ideas! haha! :)

Tricia said...

I love it!! You'll totally have to show me how! These are awesome! :)