Friday, June 18, 2010

A Couple New Pics Of Us!


So I've been wanting a few new pics of us at the Old Mill that I really love, so thats what we did this morning! And oh it was soooooooooooooo hot! I thought my face was going to melt off! hehe! But we did get a few good pics so thats all the counts!

Kade thinks I'm a bit crazy for always wanting to get pictures, but I've decided I have my Grandma Crosland in me! She would always take us to do pictures, so she could make these cute calendars, and she would keep taking you until she got the right shot that she wanted! hehe!

2 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

They turned out so cute! I love your outfit Ciara, so stinkin' cute!

Ben and Darci said...

I think that belt around your waist might make a nice garter for my THIGH! Cute pics :)