Thursday, June 24, 2010

Diving For Dollars!!!!

Okay, so this is not the diving for dollars part this is just a quick snap of Kade and I, and to show you the pool and the area where we are at. But diving for dollar pictures are below, and they are not of the actual dive. I have a video clip of the diving but blogger won't upload it......and its driving me nuts!!! Hopefully I can successfully attempt it later :)

I love the pool!!!!!

K! There is Rhett showing off all his mucles! hehe!

Here are a lot of the guys Kade works with. A fun bunch thats for sure! And they are all getting ready to dive. The company gave them some money from reaching goals so the managers went and got a whole bunch of coins to throw in the pool. It was fun to watch everyone get rowdy and scramble for the money!!!!

And again, Rhett won't leave it alone....with the flexing! hehe! I really wanted the video to upload so hopefully I can get it to work later......:)


4 comments:

Tricia said...

It's always so funny to watch them do that! I am always amazed at how many people can get from the bottom of the pool. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk to you this morning. Tyler was kind of having a day. How many did Kade end up with?

Ben and Darci said...

It's great to see that you are having fun and not working too hard on crafts and projects. Every one needs a little break from that back breaking modge podge. You and Kade look great!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

I've probably talked to a lot of people in that pool. haha!

The Hone's said...

It looks like lots of fun. I love your swim suit. Where did you get it?