Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary Kade!!! The Big 5 Year!! :)


Today is our 5 year anniversary! It seems like it was just yesterday, and in other ways it seems like it was forever ago! It definately makes me think of the song "Don't Blink". Time flys by so quickly and sometimes we don't even realize it! The past five years have been so amazing! I don't know how I am so blessed! I look other people out there in the world and think, "Why me? Why did I get such a wonderful life!?" Kade is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I look back at the last 5 years and all that we have been through together, and feel so blessed to have had the rough times and the good times. And one thing that I remember Kade's dad writing in our guest book was, "You think you love each other now, but, just wait". And its so true! You start out so very much in love with each other but you really have no idea. There are so many experiences that come along that build your love for each other. Its awesome!

I thought I would post some pics that maybe some of you haven't seen before. I've gotta try and change it up each year! hehe! :) (The above pic was one of our engagement pics)

This was at the luncheon.

Yup! This is the in-laws! hehe! AND I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! They are a hoot! You always know when you go to the Church house that your going to laugh, one way or another! During the luncheon, Kade's mom and dad busted out the Sonny and Cher costumes and sang the famous, "I Got You Babe!" It was great! I thought my dad was going to die, he was laughing so hard!
And our little buddy Tyson, sang an Elvis song which was another good gut splitter! He really does have an amazing voice! But he also did the, "I Love Technology" song from, Napoleon Dinamite. Crazy...Fun...Madness!


And yes, can you see the pleasure all over my face!!!! There was no being nice about it!!! When you get married, you shove cake in each others face!!! However he was nice to me, but I went first, then, once he realized how I role, he got me back! :) But only by forcing me to kiss him with cake all over his face! That doesn't sound like Kade at all does it!

My parents and Kade's parents.

I love being with this guy!

And of course I had to have my horse at the wedding, but only for a second. My brother actually went to the farm and got him for me so I could get a quick picture with him. Good ol "Classy Horse!"

Maybe Kade shouldn't see this blog post because he will cry. He loved this truck so much! He wishes he wouldn't have sold it! It was his absolute favorite! This was right after the reception, and after my brothers hooked up the wiring in the truck, that they had so discretely dismantled!

I just love this picture! My dad and I have always been horse riding buddies, our whole lives! He's the best!

I love you Kade! Happy Anniversary! I'm looking forward to many many more to come!

6 comments:

Oliver Family said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Condratulations. I can't believe how fast it has all gone. I remember being mad at Kade for taking you away from me (hehehe). That is awsome, you guys are so cute and perfect for each other.

Stacy and Justin said...

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing!

Ben and Darci said...

Wow you've done a lot of posts! Love that quilt. I hope you get my name for Christmas because you will probably make me something awesome like that green scarf! Happy anniversary you two lovebirds!

Kara Kaufman said...

That was sooo sweet.That post gave me goose bumps. Congratulations!! Time does fly huh?! We need to hang out when we all get back to Utah. Kade is doing so awesome!

Lacey Lou said...

Good times! I'm so glad that Kade found you! You two are so perfect and I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law! I love you both!!!!

Tricia said...

That's so fun to see those pics of you guys! It's always fun to take a walk down memory lane! Happy anniversary! Your quilt looks awesome by the way! I love it!