Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mod Podge Shoes!


Okay, so I just took some plain old shoes and decided to put fabric over them with Mod Podge and it totally worked! It was so much fun! I think they turned out way cute! I had heard of the idea, and googled it. And you can just get the cheap kind of shoes, like at walmart or just some that you have and cover them so your not spending a bunch, and they look awesome!
So this is in the process of doing them.


And I had started some of them without taking a before picture, so thats why you only see 3 before shoes instead of 6!! hehe!

All Done!

I really love the green ones, in fact when I googled the idea, I found a picture of shoes with the exact same green fabric, and when I went to hobby lobby, they had the material! I was so excited!

I was thinking I may put a little something on these ones, like a red flower on the toe or something, just to spice them up a bit........still don't know what I'm going to do. I may leave them, just to be able to wear more outfits with them.....

I love these too! They are so crazy and thats what I like!

8 comments:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

shut up. I LOVE these. I'm totally doing this!! Oh and also: The blue and green ones are my favorite. :)

Stacy and Justin said...

They all turned out so cute, I love 'em! You are so crafty!

Oliver Family said...

SO Cute!!!! You are getting so crafty! We are going to have a girls day where you can just teach us all these cool, fun, cute ideas of yours!

Loftus' said...

WOW Ciara - so creative, who would have thought! Cute pics by the way - looks like you guys are having a great time!!

Emilee said...

You are so creative! I love them. When you guys are back home I'll have to have you show me. I'm terrible with stuff like that. When do you get home again? We all need to hang out.

Tricia said...

I am truly amazed by your craftiness!! I never would have even thought to do something like this but they're so cute and I'm sure they're even cuter on you! :)

Lacey Lou said...

OH MY HECK! These are AWESOME!!!!

Cara S said...

I tried this same project, too. It was so fun. I love the green shoes you did the best.