Friday, June 21, 2013

Being Home


Being home has been SO nice! But of course I miss Kade:( I always miss Kade when we're apart. One of the first things I wanted to do when I got home was take Shilo out to the property. She loved it, and so did I:)
I swear Fairview is the promised land:) At least that's what Kade always says....and I think it's true. 
Shilo was loving the little bit of water spraying out. She gets do hot during the summer!
Me and Cass being crazy....it's been so fun hanging out with her:) She has stayed twice already! Lucky me!
My nephews wedding at the Salt Lake Temple was awesome! It was so neat being in the sealing room with a lot of my family. I love hearing an actual temple marriage ceremony, they are so beautiful!
This little guy is getting SO big and I just can't get enough of him! He's so cute and so fun and he's walking all over right now, which I haven't seen yet!
The new Mr. And Mrs. Oliver! They look great together!
Oliver Fam
I stayed the night at Katie's house with my sister to help her get a lot of stuff done and we were up until about 11 making these beautiful center pieces for the luncheon! I LOVED the Quaky trees that they used throughout the wedding! SO pretty!
The reception was beautiful as well. They had it in a barn and had dancing afterward. 
Oh I love this kid! Colt makes me laugh! He'll never smile for me! But at least he let me get a pic of his face!
Again, you'll notice they used a giant Quaky for the bottom of the cake! Love it!
It was a beautiful reception with lots of yummy food! A buffet style!
We got a little carried away with the bubbles during the send off! 
And last but not least, I'm loving my flowers! The yellow ones Kade and I replanted in the fall, but the pink and purple ones I planted yesterday with my bro. I love enjoying my house during the summer, just wish Kade was here to enjoy it with me:)

No comments: