Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Folley Beach

On Sunday, we were wondering what to do because we were both kinda tired and felt like we needed a nap....so we napped for about an hour and thought we would go see a park that's not very far from our house.  We took Jon and Shaylee and baby Ecko with us.  The park was really pretty, I still need to post pics of it, but it only took us about 20 minutes to see the whole thing. So then we were wondering what else to do so we decided to go see Folley Beach which is only abut 45 min away.  It was so fun!  Shaylee and I were happy to be on the beach!  And Kade and Jon had fun throwing the football back and forth on the beach.
I LOVED this pier!  I've actually always wanted to go to a big pier and take pictures underneath like this, so I'm happy we discovered this place! Its beautiful here!
The pier was SO long!  We walked out to the end of it so we were clear out in the ocean. At the end of the pier, they had picknic tables and a couple vending machines to plan a day there.  There was also an upper deck of the Pier that we were on pictured above.  I loved it cause the wind was more strong up there and you also had a birds eye view of everything.   People were fishing off the pier catching sharks!  We saw two people reel in sharks while we were there.  Pretty neat!
Jon was nice and snapped a pic of us from the upper deck.
The beautiful Pier
I'm so glad we came on Memorial weekend because they had the flags out and of course I'm very passionate about the US of A!!!  It was beautiful to see all the flags lining the pier! 
Out on Folley Beach
Flags lining the Pier

Happy Memorial Day to all!  So grateful for the sacrifices that have been made and continue to be made in our behalf. I feel very blessed to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave! 
Jon and Shaylee!  It was so fun having them come with us.  I LOVE baby Ecko!  She is such a good baby.  She never crys only when she's hungry!  I hope I have a baby that good :) 
Ecko is one of the prettiest little girls I've ever seen!  She's got a little bit of Japaneese in her, which make her eyes just beautiful!  I love holding her, and I've been around her so much that I pretty much know exactly what she needs and when she needs it!  I'm kind of her back up mom if Shaylee isn't around! LOL!!!  Fun little girl!

1 comment:

AmbertheGreat said...

love all the pictures, looks so fun! miss you