Monday, August 27, 2012

Horse Pics

 I've been wanting to do some fun, cowgirly, horse pics for a while now, because I get these crazy ideas, AND I LOVE my horse, AND he's pretty much part of the family! LOL (Kade would disagree).  So Cassidy and I went down to the farm and did some.  The "stink weed" is in full bloom and really pretty so we thought we would take advantage of that! And the rainbow in the background was a nice bonus that we hadn't planned for!  Now I have some pics with my good ol faithful stead :)







3 comments:

The Churchs said...

Oh my heck! I love them! Youre so pretty and Smoke is a gorgeous horse! I love the rainbow and flowers too! Such lovely photos!!

Mike and Jennie said...

How cute!! It helps that you are totally beautiful. Miss you!

AmbertheGreat said...

very cute! I want to come ride with you!!!!