Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hunting

 Well, we have been having a lot of fun since we have been home.  We have been hunting a lot!  I always love hunting season! Its super fun to go hike around in the mountains "Church" style :)  The Church's always get up early in the morning, around 5:30 to get ready to leave by 6.  We are usually in the mountains until dark or after dark most times, depending on if they see the elk or not, so we always prep our hunting packs with lots of water and food for the day.  And if the elk quiet down, we just lay down and take a nap wherever we want.  Good times!
 If there are a few of us, most of the time, we split up and go to differnt ridges.  One of the hunting days, there was Kade and I, Tyson and Karissa, and Dennis.  So we split up and went to different places.  I got to hang out with Kade all day :)
 I love when we see the back country like no one ever sees it!  We see stuff down in the deep dark parts of the woods :)  I love all the water that trickles down the mountains, that you would never know existed.
There is SO much beauty that I feel like I would never see if I didn't go hunting. I really love to hike around in all the cool places......don't get me wrong, its hard work hinking out, but I think its always so worth it!
Me and my beautiful sister-in-law after the hike out:)  Fun times with the family! :)