Monday, August 27, 2012

Golfing

 I'm playing a bit of catch up with my blog, since I've been running around so much.  I feel like this week has kinda settled down a bit.  So as you all know (those who read my blog :) I went down to South Texas to be with Kade for a while.  I flew down there on July 31st.  It was nice to be with him again.  As time went on, we were trying to figure out rides home, because we didn't have a car there, Kade had dropped off the car when he came through from California and he had ridden with Aaron.  It ended up that there would not be enough room for Kade and I to ride home from Texas together so I planned to come home with Aaron on the 18th(because he had to leave early for school).  I had planned on that for about a week and then there was available space for Kade and I to ride together!  I swear things change so much with this job!.....you never know what to plan on! LOL  But since I had been planning to go with Aaron that whole time, I decided to just stick to my plan, that way, I could go home and get things ready for Kade to come, and he would only be 2 more weeks! So thats what I did.  We left on the night of the 17th (Friday) and drove straight through (24.5 hours!)  YUCK!  It wasn't that bad actually but I was so ready to not be driving anymore! 
Well, now on to the pictures!  Before we left, Kade had promised Aaron a game of golf, so we made it happen.  It was fun for me because there was a golf cart......I love the golf cart, but I HATE golf!  I think it is such a BORING sport! LOL  
 I happened to catch the golf ball right as Aaron hit it! I couldn't believe it, especially since I wasn't even trying too. 
 I was surprised at how many critters were running around on the golf course! There were ducks, rabbits, and these funny little squirrls!  They were all playing with each other so funny! They would wrestle and pounce!  haha!
 And when we would get close, they would scramble back into their hole, but only seconds later, their heads would pop out and they would begin to get brave! 
Nice swing Aaron! :)

1 comment:

Cool Clubs said...

lol One of your pics reminds me of caddyshack. :)