Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Trip to SAN FRANCISCO!

 This past Sunday, we took a little trip to San Francisco!  It was  so FUN!  We stopped at the Oakland Temple on the way.  The Oakland Temple is special to us because my dad served his mission in this area and was a guide at the Oakland Temple before it was dedicated.  This was the view from the back of the temple overlooking the San Francisco Bay and the Bay bridge.  SO BEAUTIFUL!
 This was behind the temple!  I serisouly love all the landscaping!  The Church does so amazing on all their Temples landscaping! I'm always so amazed at the perfection!
 Such a pretty temple.  Its fun to think that my dad was here when he was 19 years old serving his mission.
 I love to take scenic view shots of the temple! This one almost looks like its fall time.
 This is the back of the temple.
 This temple kinda reminded me of the Hawaii temple.  It felt very tropical here.
 This was a view of one of the streets downtown San Francisco!  This place is so busy and I can't believe how many houses there are crammed in there!
 This was a view still at the temple looking away from the temple.
 LOVE the FLOWERS!
 Me and My little buddy CASS!!
 We drove over the Golden Gate Bridge!  Very cool!
 It was a busy day and there were lots of people so we climbed up on this stone wall to at least be separated from the rest of the people. 
 Me and Cass at Fishermans Warff
 We went to Fishermans Warf to see all the little shops and the boats and to look out at Alcatraz.  That was really neat.  I wish we could have gone over to Alcatraz and went on a tour but there was not enough time to do everything, oh well.  Maybe we'll have to come back. 
 There was this super cool art museum, stadium place.  I actually can't remember what its called but its a great place to take pictures and have weddings.  We were driving by and saw how cool it was so we stopped and walked around for a while. 
 We went down the famous curved road here in San Francisco.  Its the length of a city block but it is on a huge downhill but it twists and turns like a snake!  FUN!
 Alcatraz!
Aaron and Cass by Alcatraz.  It was such a fun day.  I hate when fun days come to an end.  We got to see so much in one day, I feel like the drive was totally worth it!  At Fisherman's Warff there is always a lot going on.  We saw break dancing, graffiti artists and their amazing paintings, people playing musical insturments, and people doing funny acts.  Such a great day!  Thank goodness for our pictures to remember it all!  

1 comment:

Mike and Jennie said...

So fun!! I miss it. I would love to take Mike there some day.