Saturday, June 9, 2012

Moved....bitter sweet

 Well, we have officiall moved from Arcata, which is totally bitter sweet for me.  I loved the area there! One of the prettiest places I've ever been to!  I'm going to miss the horse riding and the ocean and the mountains, and the greenery and the flowers!  Just amazing!  But, I will NOT miss our apartments :)  They were just fine, but thats all I would say is fine. LOL.  It's nice having apartments like that because then you REALLY appreciate good ones when you get them :)  The picture above is on our move, the scenery that we left behind. 
 On the way from Arcata to Redding through the mountain pass, its seriously is one of the longest mountain passes ever! But very beautiful.  It was a lot more green when we went throug it two months ago, but it's still pretty.  And it has an amazing fishing river that runs through it.  Kade wanted to stop and fish sooooo bad :)
 This picture is for my dad.  This was a little town that we passed through and of course there is a lot of logging that takes place here, so I know he is going to find this HUGE pile of logs interesting.
 Our new home!  We totally lucked out and got the apartment that overlooks the pool.  We can go out onto our balcony from our bedroom or from the living room.  I really like the floor plans of these apartments, very well thought out. 
 I'm loving my new kitchen since I have more than one droor now:)
 My beautiful niece came to visit me!!!!!! I love her to death! I wish she could live out here with me! We would have a blast, just like we are now!  I don't want her to leave......  We had just worked out in the fitness center here at our apartments and we decided that a little dip in the hot tub would be nice!
 Do you think this cat was risking one of his nine lives by drinking chlorinated water????  Meow!
 Pool time with CASS!!
 OK, so she's probabley not out here JUST for me.....hehe!  I think Aaron only has a little bit to do with it! :)
 While the boys are out working we go exploring....and sometimes get lost!, and we found ourselves at the "not so great" part of Bidwell Park.  This was called horseshoe lake, and its more like a puddle! haha!!!  But still fun to see somewhere new! 
 Now we found the real lake!!! Lake Oroville is BEAUTIFUL!  There are tons of house boats that sit, waiting for someone to vacation on them, and there was a fun bridge that we had to drive over, which I'm sure is going to be put to shame by the bridges in San Fransico this Sunday.  (Thats the plan to go to San Fransico, so hopefully it all works out:)
 This day was such a fun day! I don't know what got into us girls but we were just silly all day! Everything was funny! You know those moods that just randomly hit and you can't seem to get out of them:)  This was one of those days.  And the sun was really in our eyes in the picture!
 You all know that I love scenery! So here's another scenery picture!
 So this little guy started all the laughing for the day!  We were taking a walk by the lake, and ran into him, (we will call him Buff....I'll explain in a sec) and he was startled by us, and ran like the wind.  But he stopped and starred us down, and then he started doing push-ups for a long time! hahahahahahaha!  We where laughing so hard!  Thats why we called him Buff.  I think he was trying to impress us! LOL  We came home and told Kade and he said,"Oh yeah, havne't you seen that before?" He said he used to catch lizzards all the time and has seen them do that.  But it was still super funny!
Such a beautiful lake!  Wish I had a houseboat, and a speed boat, and some jet skiis, and a big nice truck, and fishing stuff, tubes, lots of BBQ food, wake board, scubba gear, and..................:) You get the idea :)  

1 comment:

Emilee said...

You guys are so cute! I'm glad you are having such a good time. I love the family pics and the pics riding horses on the beach. It all looks so fun!