Friday, June 29, 2012

Sacramento Temple:)

 We finally got to go to the Sacramento Temple! I've been looking forward to going for a while now!  Its such a pretty temple!  Its a mini temple but I was surprised at how much it felt like a larger temple!  The landscaping was beautiful!  It was really neat how the landscaping differed from one side to the other.  The front had many flowers and a fountain and the back kind of reminded me of the mountains in a way.  REALLY beautiful!  We got up at 4 in the morning to make sure we made it on time, and it was WELL worth the trip! This is one of my favorite parts about the summers, is visiting new temples that we haven't seen before.  I really enjoy it.  And each temple always amazes me.....EVERY TIME!  (Below are just some scenic shots of the temple)
 Can't ever get enough of the flowers! Gorgeous!
 Loved the unique arches at this temple.  I feel like its one of the parts that stands out the most.
 Around the back side (east side) of the temple.
 You can kinda see how the landscaping is a bit different around the back, a little more "natural" looking I guess you could say.
 Love the fountains!
Beautiful place!  I love that peaceful feeling when you find the temple location and see if for the first time.  I guess the best way to describe that feeling is "HOME".  Its just a sense of security and assurance that your in the right place at the right time, and its the same feeling no matter what temple you visit.  Its a peaceful and safe feeling.  Grateful to have had a wonderful morning with my sweetie!

No comments: