Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

 I guess I should say Happy Early Anniversary!  Our anniversary isn't for 3 more days, but we are moving on Sunday, so this is an early anniversary celebration.  I had been wanting to take Kade horse riding on the beach for our anniversary, and thanks to my new friend Kristi that I met out here, we were able to do that.  It was crazy how it all played out though, she called me and asked if I wanted to go get out on the horses one more time before we moved and I told her that I would love that, she then asked me if Kade would like to come and ride with me! I was totally excited!  And I was thinking in my head that it would be amazing for him to just get on the horse for a second and ride and then we would be done, but she told us to go down to Moonstone beach (took about an hour down and back).   I didn't say anything to her about our anniversary when she asked me if he wanted to come, it just ended up playing out that way.  I'm truly grateful for wonderful people like her!
Happy Happy Anniversary Kade Buggers!  I love you more than you'll probably ever know!  I love spending my life with you each and everyday.  We are a great team and that team just keeps building and getting stronger every day!  I'm so glad that we have the gospel in our lives and that our relationship is built upon those principles.  Life is so meaningful and has such a wonderful plan to it, and I'm grateful to be sharing that plan with you! 


 We had a fun ride, down (to Moonstone beach) and back.  My horse decided that he needed to "go", so thats why I'm laughing and thats why he has a crazy, stretched out stance :)
 Kristi and Aaron were walking around on the beach trying to find sand dollars while Kade and I were out on our ride, and when we got back, Aaron had my camera and started to snap away!  The humidity killed my hair too(Frizzy), I had straightened it in the morning, but that was worthless! But hey, its not about how we look, its about the FUN!!!!! Right!!!!!??? 
 Its been fun getting to know the horses personalities.  Kade's horse (the one that I have ridden a couple times) likes to do some crow-hops! haha!  Its actually kinda fun cause he means nothing by them, he's just feeling good :)  Kade liked the horse (Shane) alot, because he was so silly and fun. The horse that I was on (Jed) was a fast walker, he likes to get out and move, so it makes Shane have to trot to catch up sometimes.  hehe.  We galloped a little while we were out alone and that was a blast.  Kade would look at me and try to hold my hand to "play up" the romanticness of a "Horse ride on the beach!"  haha! Thats why I love this boy!  The horses really like the water, and Kade's horse always wants to take a sip, but then is remided that its not drinkable!  
I'm so thankful to have had this experience, and to have shared it with my best friend! I think this makes the top anniversary yet!   I love you Kade-O!  Happy 7th Anniversary!  I'm excited for more to come! (And thankyou Kristi for making it happen!)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Loving the pictures. Aaron did good! Its cool that the timing worked out on that for your anniversary. Its always fun to celebrate being together!

Kailee Joy said...

So romantic. Love it. Happy Anniversary to you guys!