Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Quilt....DONE!

 Well, I finally finished my quilt project that I have been working on.  It has been a fun project.  I love the summers because I feel like I have a little bit more time to work on things that I have been wanting to do.  This is officially our "Summer Sales" blanket for our bed now :)  We can never pack a lot to take during the summer because of space, so I don't take a comforter set I usually just take a blanket to put on the bed.  And we can't take a lot of decorations so sometimes I feel like our room is a bit plain.  So, I think this quilt did just the trick to brighten up the room! :)
 I wanted to use corduroy for the back and I found a really soft corduroy print that I liked, so it worked out nicely!  And I love that my sewing machine has a bunch of fancy stitches to finish off the edges with! 

No comments: