Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tee Shirt Makeover

 So this "before" picture doesn't even look like the same shirt because of the lighting but oh well, you get the idea.  I have had this shirt tucked away in my "project to-do's" and am finally getting to it :)  I've been wanting to keep this shirt because I love orange but for some odd reason, there is a bleach stain on it..........don't know how that happened but that seems to happen to me once in a while :)  So I've been wanting to do a makeover on it to cover the bleach stain and be able to wear it again.  I had no idea how I was going to redo it or the colors that I wanted to use.  So I just started digging through my material and this is what I came up with :)  I tried it on with jeans and thats my favorite. 

1 comment:

AmbertheGreat said...

that is awesome!!!! I love it