Thursday, May 24, 2012

Horse Riding....Beach/Redwoods!

 So many of you already know by now, that I was so fortunate to get to live a life-long dream that I have had, of riding a horse on the beach!  It was so awesome! Just as I'd imagined it would be!  It  was fun running in the water and just feeling the ocean breez!  The day was so pretty.  It was slightly overcast so it wasn't hot. It was funny, my horse wanted to drink some of the water, so he put his head down and took a sip and immediatly stopped!  Haha! Gotta love the ocean salt water!   
We took our 1st horse ride on the beach on Tuesday and then we went up through the redwood forests today(Thursday).  Riding in the redwoods was also really fun!  I loved it!  I feel so lucky to have met Kristi!  She is serisouly one of the sweetest people ever!  Such an awesome friend!   I told her that whenever she is in Utah, she needs to stop by and see me!  I wish that I could just take all of these wonderful people with me, back home and make them live there so I could see them whenver I want and hang out! So greatful for the wonderful people in my life!!

2 comments:

The Churchs said...

That is seriously SO awesome! I am really super jealous. Here I am in the Horse State and I haven't even been able to pet a real horse yet! haha. How do you meet these people?? Lucky duck!!!! :) miss and love ya!!

Ben and Darci said...

I am so glad you got to do that! If anyone is the perfect candidate for riding a beautiful horse on a beautiful beach it's you! Beautiful!