Monday, May 3, 2010

Lake Maumelle!

So, I know, your probabley thinking, "Thats not a lake picture". Its not, thats right, but, I thought I would throw it in my blog post because Kade likes to make these faces all the time, so you might as well see the "Real Him". His work needed another picture of him sent in, and so I was doing him a favor by taking a picture for him, so I told him to smile but he decided that he wanted to do something else, so, I took the picture! He does not know that I posted this, and he may not be very happy :) But.....I control this blog :)!!! Wow, I just looked at it again, it doesnt even look like him! What a crazy goof!
Ahh...yes, here is the lake pictures. This was the harbor at Lake Maumelle. Very Beautiful!

There are all kinds of little trails that you can hike! They are pretty much everywhere!

Kade did not even bring his fishing pole with him! Which I totally thought he would! But we had no idea that there was going to be water EVERYWHERE! We may have to buy him a little $30 pole or something, so he can fish :( Poor guy!
It was nice to get out and see the scenery after that crazy storm! We had tornado watches for 2 days straight! It was kinda scarey!
I thought this was so So SO pretty! It is a perfect spot for bridals or engagement pictures!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

yeah yeah! And it would be a way cool picture if the bride's veil was blowing off to one side I think. :) So pretty! (that's referring to the lake, not Kade's face... sorry Kade... hahahahaha!!) ;)

Tricia said...

Fun! I love to see the posts of all of your adventures here. You are making me feel like a lazy bum though!! ;) That pic of Kade is hilarious. I'm sure he fits right in with all of the other goof balls in our office! :) He and John should get together and do some fishing.

Loftus' said...

LOL!! That pic is so funny! It looks like you guys are having fun on your "outing" from Utah...