Thursday, April 29, 2010

This May Scare You A Bit :)

Ok, by popular demand, I'm posting these pictures...............against my will! Hehe! There have been a few people tell me to post my wisdom teeth pictures, so, ok, I guess I will. Everyone has to do it right???? Everyone has to go through the shame of a fat face! ............accept for my SISTER!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh, I cant believe she was born without wisdom teeth! I had all four, not fair, not fair! And I actually swelled quite a bit more, but we took the pics because we thought my face was fat enough, and then it got worse! So, I got my wisdom teeth out about 2 weeks before we left for Arkansas, because they started to really hurt me. So I thought, I'd might as well get them done. So....I did, and I didn't feel a thing, until later, but then, I have to say that I healed up really well. And Kade took such good care of me, he blended all my food so I could eat! What a great hubby. He also made me laugh in the above pic, which I was not appreciative of!.....because it hurt like crazy to laugh!
I can't believe what a different person I look like!

All back to normal!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeey! I can chew now!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...i'm so glad you posted these pics. I LOVE the first one. You look a little loopy I think!! heehee. Anyway, your face really didn't even look that bad at all. Mine was a lot worse. Glad all is well!! Love ya. :)

Ben and Darci said...

You don't look like yourself in ANY of those pictures! I guess I'm lucky I didn't get to see my face for quite a while after, because I was sentenced to a tiny mirrorless room for the night in a strange place with what may have been placebo pain killers, all in the name of saving $$$! Gotta love Jean Brown research. Miss you guys!