Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Morning Stroll

There are so many beautiful things out here in Arkansas! Kade and I like to walk around this big pond because there are so many cool animals to look at as you walk by. I love how all the water just flows all around the communities. Like its part of the backyard! Its really been fun seeing another part of the country! And I love Hobby Lobby, for all my crafting needs! hehe!

Off to the right, are peoples back yards and their little docks that they sit on and have BBQs! And when the storms come, the docks usually get covered with water and then the water line just goes back down! hehe!
So we saw many different animals on our walk today! It was fun, and I knew the turtles would be out! So I wanted to take my camera! So..........check, we saw the turtles to day! I LOVE turtles!!!!!!!!

We saw a nest, under the flower bed cement holder! I'm assuming some of the ducks laid them.

Also Geese! I love the baby ones!

Ducks on stage performing........at least thats what I told Kade it looked like!

Ducks not liking us as their audience.

Squirrel, stealing food! Rummaging through the garbage!
A bunny! :) I like bunnies too!

Turtle head!

Ducks crossing!

These are the same ones as above, Just a better pic.

More Squirrel!

More duck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having the time of your lives out there. How fun!!! Ciara, you seriously take the most amazing pics. They are gorgeous! I miss ya, and so does my hair. :) :) Oh, and I totally want one of your cute belts that you are making. Only, I want if for my hair. (like a headband)

Ben and Darci said...

You ASSUME it was the ducks that laid the eggs? Could it have been the squirrel maybe, or a deer? You are so funny! Looks like fun your having.

Meags said...

beautiful pics! i am so glad you are loving ALL of the green and the little lakes everywhere ... welcome to the "south!" see why we want to live there so bad??? well georgia anyway ... or tennessee or north carolina. haha ... some day!
so the other night when i left my last comment to you about who told you we were preggers, i asked jord if he had told kade before you all left and i got my answer! and then your comment on my blog confirmed it:)
hope kade is doing great! keep the pics coming!

Sam and Stacia said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys are getting to see so many beautiful places. Makes me want to go on vacation! Actually, I always want to go on vacation! haha :)