Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!


Ciara is usually the one that controls this blog and posts everything here for your viewing pleasure. However, I was able to get a hold of her password so I thought I would take this opportunity to thank her on Valentines Day for all that she does for me. Ciara is most definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. I am so lucky to be with her, she is an every day strength to me spiritually and likes to remind me when I am doing something wrong (this is a good thing). She is very efficient and hardworking especially when she really sets her mind to something (she will get what she wants). She has such a deep care for everyone around her, very mindful of their feelings and wants them to be truly happy. I do the best I can to help her around the house but without her here I'm afraid I would be wallowing in a pig sty. She is awesome at keeping the house clean and tidy which I am so thankful for. She likes to keep me on my toes (I am currently pausing this post to take some product to her at the salon that she forgot this morning). She has a beautiful smile and is so fun to be around. She has so many goals and impressive aspirations and is very good at perfecting whatever she is doing. Most important I know that she has a very strong testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ. She loves Him and it shows in her every day life because He is a part of her. I am impressed at her faithfulness and it makes me a better person. I know that as we one day return to our Heavenly Father and are able to be together for eternity, I know that it will be because of her! I am so fortunate to have her!
I Love You Ciara!
Kade

4 comments:

Heather said...

That's so sweet! You two are such a cute couple. I love the heart shaped panakes or french toast, whatever it is.....it looks good! I must be hungry, I'm salivating! P.S. We are starting to feel better...Thanks!

Jenny said...

That is soooo sweet! Awwwwwww! By the way, Ciara I tagged you, but you don't have to do it.

Meags said...

hello! i love love love this post by sweeeet kade! haha ... he is so awesome! you would never catch jord ever doing something like this! look like you two had a fun valentine's! love you ya'll!

Meags said...

okay ... let me correct my last comment. it LOOKS like you two had a fun valentine's ... and love ya'll or love you ALL (or two)! but love ya'll is what i meant to say:)