Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekend Get Together!!

So this past weekend we had a BBQ with Ryan and Melissa, and Camie and Donny. (Camie is Kades sister.) It was a lot of fun. Kade made elk steaks. I guess they were really good-I didnt eat any. Kade loves to BBQ. We played Imagine If. That is a fun game!!! Melissa and I were a little camera happy!!! But we caught some good poses of everyone. The only faces I seem to capture of Kade are silly!! Or goofy!!! He really is normal I promise!! Sometimes its hard to tell by pictures!! hehe!! Good times!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Those pictures just crack me up LOL LOL LOL!!!! Trust Kade to give us all a good laugh:)

Tricia said...

Sure he's normal... :) I love the pics though! You guys are so fun and so always do such fun things! Thanks for always posting them and motivating me to be more exciting!

Donny and Camie said...

My brother is a boy after my own heart! LOL...thanx for posting my attempts at sassy and sexy...hehe. I love you both so much!!! Those were fun times!

Jamie said...

You have a funny husband! You guys are so cute together. Thanks for the hair-do. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. We should go to a movie sometime- just the girls.