Tuesday, February 5, 2008


Guess what everybody???!!! Kades birthday is coming up!! Its on the 11th of Feb. So if any of you want to play any birthday pranks-heres your chance!! I love Kade so much because he always poses for the camera!!! (not always knowing what Im going to do with the pictures or who I will show) but he's just always so happy and full of energy as you can tell in all of these pictures.
This picture was taken a while back when Kade was going to use crest whitestrips. I told him we should do a before and after photo. So this is his before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It kills me everytime I look at it!!!
Kade will pretty much do anything you tell him to do(which is not always a good thing!-So dont get any ideas!). So one day I told him to see how many grapes he could fit in his mouth-so he did. I think he fit 21 or something like that!! We love our Kade!!!! He is so much fun to have around. And he's always so pleasant to be with. Kade loves life and lives it to the very fullest that he can. He loves to hang out with all of our friends and family!!!! So if any of you see him make sure and wish him a Happy Birthday!!!!! (And give him a big hug and kiss if you want too!!)

9 comments:

Ben and Darci said...

I'm sure Ben would just LOVE to give Kade a big hug and a kiss for his birthday, what with the way they sort of gravitate towards each other. Happy Birthday Kade! You are definately a good time. I'm glad Ciara married such a laid back, funny, slightly annoying guy:) Just kidding about the slightly annoying. Slightly doesn't accurately describe it!

Lacey Lou said...

These pictures are hilarious! And they are just totally KADE!! I love you big brother! Thanks for everything!

Heather said...

Those pictures are so funny! I love the one on the beach with the towel on his head and is that cleavage I see.....hhhmmmmm! Anyway, Happy Birthday Kade.....your the best hometeaching companion Justin has ever had!

Oliver Family said...

I remeber the grape incident, because I was there. I rember you and me couldn;t stop laughing, and when he bit down all the juice shot for his throught. Anyway Happy Birthday and ciara I hope nobody gives kade a kiss a the lips.(hahaha)

Emilee said...

Kade just makes me laugh. Thank you guys so much for coming down on Sunday. It meant so much to Ben to have you guys there. It was so fun to just visit and we really need to get together more. Tell Kade Happy Birthday!

Tricia said...

Those are absolutely hilarious! It's amazing what you can get boys to do sometimes... :) We're so glad we have such fun friends! And thanks for the bday wish on my blog! I hope Kade's is an awesome bday too!

Rye said...

Happy Birthday Kade! I love the beach picture!! I don't know you very well but this explains a lot about your personality!!! haha

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kade! Love the pics. You actually share the same b-day with my nephew Mckayde. (even similar names too) But your much....much OLDER than him. Keep up your goofy old self and keep making Ciara laugh!
I know you will. Love you guys!!!!!

Meags said...

happy happy birthday kade! hope you enjoy that Cellulite BUSTER! ... haha! thanks for the comment on our little grandma's! ya'll are the best! we love you too!