Tuesday, February 26, 2008

FREAKIN FREAKIN FREAKIN FUN WEEKEND!!

This weekend was the bomb!! It was sooooo fun!! Kade and I went down to Fairview with our friends Jordan and Meagan. The plan in the begining was to snowmobile into our cabin and spend the night and hang out. Well too many things went wrong. You know when you plan something for so long and then when the time comes nothing that you planned works out?........well that kinda explains it. But we ended up having a blast anyway. As Meagan says on her blog, we probley had more fun than we would have had going into the cabin. We ended up staying the night at Kades house, eating chili that we made for the cabin, and watching Prison Break until 3:30 am. I don't think I've ever stayed up that late in my life! Then we peeled ourselves out of bed to go play in the snow the next day. We were able to get one snowmobile rental so that made it nice to run people up and down the hills. We also took turns messing around on the snowmobile. We basically had this whole snow hill to ourselves!!!! After fun in the snow, we went back to Fairview, dropped the snowmobile off, and headed to Mt. Pleasant to eat yummy yummy pizza!!! Our waitress at the pizza place was way cool, but she kept saying the word "FREAKIN". So we were laughing a bit..........hence, my title on this post. :) And Kade and I ended up knowing the people who sat behind our booth, so we were throwing our straw papers over our heads to hit them!! They were laughing. Then of corse after our bellies were full of pizza, we watched MORE Prison Break. And yes again until 3:30 AM!! For sure I have'nt stayed up 2 nights in a row till 3:30 am!!!! Kade is soooooo hooked on Prison Break!! We had a ton of fun. Thanks Jordan and Meagan for the awesome weekend!!! We love you!!!

There were these neat little snow caves that some boys had built to stay the night in for a clondike outing. So of corse we had to climb in them and mess around. I love this picture of Jordan and Meagan!




I love this pic too, because Kade is acting like he is crying because he is an outcast. What a goof ball!!



You know when you come home all wet that you had fun in the snow!

7 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

OH MY GOSH....I am FREAKIN cracking up reading your blog LOL!!! That looks like tons of fun! Kade looks like he had a little accident...must be from those freakin paint chips again HEHEHE!!! You guys are so funny it makes me laugh...we need to hang out again soon:):)

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Whoa Kade! Have a little accident there?! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I am so glad you aren't leaving for the summer! We will have to hang out if you don't mind hanging with our little runts too!

Meags said...

i LOVE this freakin' freakin' freakin' freakin' POST! we surely had a BLAST with ya'll! THANK YOU for the awesome weekend! Love you MORE! ... and ... i agree that jord and kade can't get enough of eachother! geez ... what is their deal!?

Emilee said...

I am glad that you guys had so much fun. I love weekends like that. I'm sorry we missed it. We need to get together.

Liesl said...

Your blog is so cute! You guys look like you have so much fun, we want to play:)

Donny and Camie said...

Whoa! 3 Freakins at once! LOL...you crack me up! I love you guys...and oh my brother...boy after my own heart. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I just found your blog and thought I would say hi. You post reminds me of our days snowboarding up fairview canyon. I hope everything is going well.

Janille