Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kade's tricks


I was hoping to get this post up before Kade's birthday but it did'nt happen...o well. I thought since I put all of the silly pictures of Kade up that I had better show some stuff that makes him look good!!!! He really is a talented guy. He played football and wrestled in highschool. He loves to snowboard, wakeboard, (anything board), hunt, camp, fish, hike, bike, 4-wheel, snowmobile, and anything to do with being outside and getting dirty. And the cool thing is, he is sooo good at everything. He just has a natural talent to try something and be good at it. But I think the best thing about Kade is his testimony. He LOVES the gospel and anything to do with learning about it. He loves the Savior with all his heart. And he has such a great attitude!!!!!

1 comment:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Those are some pretty neat tricks!!! Your blog is sooo cute...I need to email you some of those pics I took the other night.We had so much fun...definitely need more game nights! I am not sure how to get your email address LOL!!! Let me know :)