Thursday, July 1, 2010

Water Games, Shaving Cream, Tug of Wars and Fun!

Ok, so this was a blast!!! Last night for young womens, we had water games, Shaving Cream fights, and Tug of Wars! Not to mention musical chairs with shaving cream! It was so much fun and the girls got very into the games so that made it even more fun! I'm going to miss my girls and the other leaders :( My time was short with them, but I feel like we all got really close! (There is a movie clip at the bottom that is so funny of the Tuala sisters playing muscial chairs, getting really into it!! I laughed and laughed at those two!)

A little Charlies Angels going on.
This was the princess waves, and crowns a top our heads! Oh and notice my outie belly button!!!



Sister Tuala, (Young Womens Pres) is spraying her daughter's head!


Getting ready for the musical chairs, before we were all covered in the mess!





Tug of wars!!






K, so this was a really fun game! Instead of duck duck goose, we played dribble dribble drench! And yes, I got drenched a couple times! But it was definately worth it!


Sister Swanson got me so wet, I looked like a drowned rat!


But it was fun getting everyone else wet!!! :)




4 comments:

Chase and Janessa said...

CIIIAAARRRAAA! I see that you posted this young women's activity, but WHERE THE HECK ARE YOUR PICTURES FROM THIS MORNING?! Get those posted girl! :)

Stacy and Justin said...

Seriously, looks like a blast!

ciara said...

Ha!!! Thats so funny Janessa! I'm holding out for tomorrow! :) :)

Kate said...

Looks like such a fun night! That's neat you are in YW out there, I bet they'll miss you when you guys leave!