Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Visit to Utah!

Oh boy! Where does time really go?? Before you know it, something you are looking forward to, is coming and then it is gone! I was able to come home for 10 days and hang out with my family and Kade's family and it was so fun and so good to see all of them! I don't fly too much but I really really love it, and I love the window seat! I had to snap a few pics because the wheater was so good! This was over Oaklahoma.
While I was in Utah I got to do many things that I have always loved, and I DIDNT get to see everyone that I would have liked to:(! Time just flys to fast! But like I said before, I got to see my family and that was the best part! Oh, and I got to eat CAFE RIO!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm!!! I got to go running on my favorite old T road! I got to ride my cute little horse Classy, TWICE!!! I got to go paint my moms kitchen (which looks soooooo cute!), I got to do friends and family's hair (which is fun to catch up! Cause I miss everyone!) Got to shop (a little), I got to go to the Ute Stampede Rodeo!, and I got to hang out with all my siblings and have a yummy, Sunday turkey dinner! Mm Mm! And I love the mountains even more now that I don't have them here in Arkansas! :) I really want to tell all my family how much I love them(both sides)!! I really have a great family! They are all so awesome! It was so nice seeing all my neices and nephews! One of my little neices cuddled up on my lap and fell asleep! Awe! I loved it!
Horse riding! Oh, it was so nice to go riding again! Thats a part of me that will never die:) And I got to try my dad's new little trailer out! Not to shabby!

My dad and I went to the new arena in Mt. Pleasant, which is so very nice! And close. We also got to ride, another day, up in the North Hills, and thats always fun becuase there is a great view! Where we went, you can see 8 little towns at once, across the valley! Very cool! Too bad I didnt get pics of that. Its always fun to go ride with my dad, becuase thats what we have always done together.........thats what we do best! When I was little, I don't think he realized how much I shared his love of horses until one day, I got sick of waiting for him to be done with work so we could "go ride", so I just went without him and started doing it myself. I think after that is when we really started riding together! Cause he knew my heart was in it!


New paint! It was fun hanging out with my mom too! We always sit and chat and hang out! She has this cute little barn that is so old, its been on our wall since I can remember. And I actually still really really like it. I think its still so cute! So we decided to paint the kitchen colors to match the barn! I should have taken a before picture, but the walls were just a plain cream color everywhere. So we broke that up a bit and put some camel and red. It turned out so cute! And I know my mom is going to have so much fun enjoying her new kitchen!

The door was getting to a sad point in its long lived life. So we painted it too! And it is happy again!



Ute Stampede baby!!! Wahoooooo! I think this event is one of the things that really make a summer feel like a summer if that makes any kind of sense at all! You know, like the 4th of July celebrations, etc. The Stampede for me is one thing that makes my summer complete! hehe! silly, but true! Our family goes every year and it is seriously one of the best rodeos you'll ever go to! They have a sky diver (video clip below) jump out of a plane to bring the flag down into the arena! It just gives more of and honor to our flag(for me) to watch it for a long period of time, come out of the sky! Amazing! And they also have the best entertainment throughout the rodeo. This year for some of the main enteretainment, they had motor cross stunt men! Oh, so cool! They were doing all kinds of tricks, including backflips on their motor bikes! And of corse I loved the barrel racing and the trick rider that came.


Night view of all the fun.
Just getting started!!!!!


My cute/beautiful/fun/adorable niece came and stayed at my moms with me for a couple days and helped me and my sister paint! We all had fun doing it. And it was really fun to see Cassidy and my sister and just hang out with them. Cass and I bought ring pops because I havent seen them in FOREVER! So I thought it would be fun to get a pic with our treasures. I told her this is the only bling I better see on her finger for a VERY long time! hehe!
The movie clips below are of the motor cross riders and of the sky diver with the flag! Enjoy! It was sure fun to see all of you! Can't wait to see you again in a couple months!








2 comments:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

yay! I got to see you! Except I nearly missed you... haha! But um, ok twin- I absolutely LOVE Cafe Rio, and me and my sister would go like every time she would come back to Utah! haha! Miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

aaaww...You definetaly fit a ton of stuff into your 10 day agenda!! I love my hair, and i'm glad I could to yours too. And, i'm also glad we got to chat for a bit! It was so fun catching up with ya!! You look amazing as always, and I can't wait to see you when you come back to Utah!! :)