Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Tee Shirt Dress!

K, I think this is a terrible picture to show you my little creation but you can at least see it :) I was kinda in a hurry and I didn't have Kade here to help me take the pic:( So, my friend Janessa, has all these brilliant ideas....(I'm serious, she is so creative) and this was one of them! A Tee Shirt Dress! So I tried it and I totally love it! Its so comfy and you can wear it around the house and still feel cute :) I just took a T-shirt, cut it off, sewed a black peice of knit fabric to it, and sewed some printed knit fabric to the bottom! I'm going to make a few more because they are so comfortable and they look cute with flip flops:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously Ciara I wish I could make things as cute as you do, you just have a knack for that stuff!! SOOOO STINKING CUTE!!!!

Chase and Janessa said...

Love it Ciara! I'm so glad we did these!

The Hone's said...

You are so talented. I wish I could just think stuff up and then sew it. Dang. You should teach me your tricks. :)