Friday, July 23, 2010

Our Hike :)

Ok, so I am posting a lot but I am so behind in blog posts!!! Its terrible! This was our hike that we went on a couple weeks ago, when we were moving to Fayettville. We decided to take a detour to Petit Jean State Park, which is very beautiful. We took a couple little hikes to see some nice scenery:) And it was very hot! But it was worht it. We went with our friends Chase and Janessa. Janessa is my good friend that I met out here, and we have a lot of fun together. We were being the little mermaid in the picture above, when she is on the rock! Ya, we're crazy!
This waterfall is beautiful. I wanted the people in the background to leave but there was always someone in the pic. If someone left, someone new was there! jeeez!

Chase and Janessa! What a beautiful background too!
There was a really neat cave that we went in too.
Kade is pulling faces again....of course!

These were the turtle rocks! Before we saw the sign I said, "These rocks look like turtle backs!" And then there was the sign LOL!

7 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

So pretty, looks like you and Kade are enjoying yourselves... So glad! Hope you continue having a great summer! A

Nancy said...

That is a pretty place. I totally miss our mountains every time I see outdoor pictures. I love your tshirt dress too! What a fun idea. They turned out really cute. Did you ever finish the skirt you were making out of the pattern?

Loftus' said...

Looks like you guys are still having a lot of fun. I just read some of your updates! Cool dresses!

Sam and Stacia said...

Looks like such a fun hike! And I love all your dresses! You are turning into quite the little homemaker :) And thanks for the birthday wishes and gift and it was so great to see you too! Love your guts!

Ben and Darci said...

Cute dresses! And different. You could bring a whole new trend to Utah. You could SELL those!

Meags said...

cute pics of your fun hike! and your dresses are SO cute! you are quite the seamstress!

Emilee said...

I love the Little Mermaid reenactment. It looks beautiful there. When do you guys come home?