Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh I can finally blog!

This is the Oklahoma City Temple that we visited (Scroll down and you can read the story)
The Albuquerque New Mexico Temple (My pictures are in reverse order, but Oh well, you get the idea :) And the pic below is the Monticello, Utah Temple.

Wheeew! Things have finally slowed down a bit and I can relax. And I have internet! Yeey for that! Well we sold our house, moved across the country and are doing something completely new! Crazy! But it is good. We did not know if our house was going to sale or not, the banks are hard to work with these days, so we just said, whatever happens is meant to be. And..........the sale went through, we moved our stuff out on Monday and Tuesday, the 12th and 13th, then, we went to Salt Lake on Wed. to sign papers for closing, and headed to Arkansas the next day! It was all kind of blur, but it was amazing how everything just worked our perfectly! We were able to stay in our house up until the day we closed, which was absolutely great! We could not have asked for a better scenario. We feel like the Lord has blessed us so much! And the drive down was long, but it was so nice to hang out with Kade the whole time. We were able to visit 3 temples on our way down which was a really neat experience. It took a bit longer to get there but it was worth it. We stopped at the Monticello temple in Utah, on Thursday, did a session, then went to Farmington and stayed with Kade's dad. Then got up the next day and drove to Albuquerque, New Mexico and went to the temple there, then drove to Oklahoma City, were we stayed the night. Then, got up the next day (Saturday) and did a session at the Oklahoma Temple, and then drove to Little Rock, Arkansas! I can't wait to go to the Memphis Temple, but that will be a bit later I'm sure. :) So thats the update with us!!!!!!! :) We miss and love you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm so glad to hear from you. The temples are just gorgeous!!! I'm so happy everything worked out for you guys. I miss ya tons and hope you two are doing well. :)Good luck out there. Call me when your not so busy!

Logan and Stevie Ipsen said...

Wow! Arkansas! Good for you. I have another friend who just moved there. Must be a nice place:)

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

MEMPHIS. Ok. Someday, I want to live in Tennessee. So that just kinda made my day! haha! I just want to live in the South... sit on my porch and play my ukulele and look at the stars until someone drags my butt in the house cause it's time for bed. :) Anywhere where I can do that! I just like people's accents from Tennessee, so that's where I tell people I'm going to live some day... haha! ;)

Jenilyn Anderson said...

We will miss you so much! I am so sad I didn't say bye to you. I am so glad things are working out and you are enjoying your new adventure. Good luck!

Sam and Stacia said...

Yay! You're alive! I was starting to wonder :) Glad you made it there safe. We already miss you and can't wait for you to come home, but we are so excited for your new adventure! Love ya tons and tons! Oh ya, and the office is taking us all to Hawaii in June!! hehe just kidding

Angenelle said...

Ciara! If you are in Arkansas I can totally come visit!! I'm just 5 hours away! I need to call you! haha Why did ya'll move there by the way?