Friday, April 23, 2010

The Old Mill

So I have to say that Arkansas is absolutely beautiful!!!!! I have never seen so many trees in all my life! I just keep telling my family that, but really they are everywhere and so thick! And there is this really cool little park by our house with an old mill in it, that is so beautiful! Pictures really don't do it justice! I am liking Arkansas so far! :)
This is and inside view............kinda neat I thought!


The little dot you can see in the water is a turtle floating around. There were lots of them.
This is a bridge that you can walk over, the view from on top is so awesome!

6 comments:

Mike and Jennie said...

Wow, that looks really cool. Sorry we missed you guys before you left. I am glad to hear things are going well.

Kailee Joy said...

Beautiful. I think I fell in love just by looking at your pictures. It would be a perfect place to do family pictures... :)

Tricia said...

I love your pics!! It does look like such a beautiful place! I can't wait to go see it in person!

STEPHANIE said...

Wow so beautiful! Great pictures!

Ben and Darci said...

When you do our next family pictures, maybe you can superimpose us onto those pictures with the old mill! Glad you guys are there and safe. I was worried the other day because I heard the weather was scary in Arkansas. I'm so glad everything worked out for you with the house sale and everything. That is so amazing! We missed you at Malia's party, though :)

Meags said...

what a beautiful place! i love the pics! i can't believe you guys are actually gone. i know we never saw each other anyway, but it is kind of weird! i am excited for you to have this adventure though this summer. i know kade will do great! and i have a feeling you are going to be blogging all of the time now:) (you are going to have so much free time you won't know what to do with yourself!) go layout and get a tan for me:)r