Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Sunday Together

So you know those days that you hang out all day, just the two of you, and just enjoy each other, well yesterday, (Sunday) was one of those days. The kind of day you wish you could go back to and re-live again. It started off with sleeping in ofcorse, hung out all morning, then we went to church-which is always nice, then we came home and had a little bite to eat, then headed to the park. We like to go over to the park on Sundays when the wheather is nice and lay a blanket out on the grass and play canasta. We love that game and we are both pretty competitive. The park that we go to has so many trees and is so beautiful. We just talked about lots of things and hung out. I love the "self-timer" feature on cameras so when you are alone, you can take some pics. After the park we went home and grilled some burgers:). Sunday was one of the best days ever!!!!

10 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I know exactly what you mean...I LOVE those days! They are SO relaxing & enjoyable:) You guys are so cute...good to see you had a fun weekend:)

STEPHANIE said...

I miss those days! Once you have kids "alone" time is something you dream of. However, I wouldn't change it for anything(having kids.)

STEPHANIE said...

I thought I would answer your question about "Reader." It doesn't notify you through email, you have to go to the reader part of your gmail acct. When you first log into your blog your dashboard screen comes up and on that screen you click on the "my account" link then on the next page you click on the "reader" link then it pulls up your reader acct. on the next page and that is where it will show who has updated. It's kind of hard to explain-it's a lot easier then it sounds.

Meags said...

aww ... cute cute cute! love the pictures! and i love those times too! it helps remind you how in LOVE you are! i am really sorry the alarm incident was such a fiasco! jord and i were laughing pretty hard ... we are thankful you are taking care of our house for us though!:)

Jenny said...

Hi Ciara! That is so cool you play Canasta! I am a Canasta freak! We should set up a time to play cuz Justin won't play it with me.

*natalie said...

Oh canasta...that is a very touchy subject in the Hansen home right now! We have a group of friends that we play with often, boys against girls. We also like to keep a running total of all the rounds we've played. I think the boys are up by like 4,000 points. Needless to say, we haven't played in a while. I am beginning to REALLY hate canasta.

Tricia said...

Too fun! I swear, you two are one of the most photo-genic couples I know! You're just too cute together! :) We played the "official" version of Canasta just the other day. My sister and I got our butts kicked! Hope you get lots more days like that. That's what summer is all about!

Anonymous said...

HI Ciara!

Ok, so I just started my blog so I am new at this whole commenting thing... But I saw your link on Camie's page and wanted to say Hi! Your page is so cute and fun to look at. you and Kade look like you have so much fun together. I hope all is going well for you ... and I hope to hear from ya soon!

<3 your cuz Julia! (stallings LOL)

Stacy and Justin said...

I totally love Sundays too. You guys look so happy! Seriously!

Anonymous said...

I miss those days! Enjoy them while you can!