Thursday, April 10, 2008

Too Many Babies!!!

This picture was taken a few months back when Kade and I stayed with my brothers kids while they went to Vegas. The little girl in this picture, well, the human girl-(hehe)-is my brothers youngest. She loves her little baby dolls, and she had to show Kade everyone of them!! She brought each one out, one at a time. Kade was like......holy cow!!! So ofcorse I had to take a picture of him with all the babies!!!! (I hope this dosent curse us with quadruplets or something!!!)

5 comments:

Tricia said...

It's like a flash into the future! ;) Just one question- Where are all the babies' clothes? I guess with that many kids, it gets expensive to dress them all... :)

Anonymous said...

That is funny! It is just like Maleea. SHE LOVES BABIES! She does that same thing. They look like hers too. She will not keep their clothes on. It makes me CRAZY!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

This is such a funny picture! He looks a little worn out though! Yeah, Derek told me he ran into you guys yesterday and saw your house repainted and carpeted. I wanted to come see it! I bet it looks amazing!

Kailee Joy said...

hehe!! thats cute!

Donny and Camie said...

So, my question is...was Kade really asleep, or was that one of his "staged" faces? Still a cute picture....maybe one day us Churches will grow up....NAH!