Monday, April 28, 2008

A Much Needed Weekend!!!!!

This weekend was much needed!! It was amazing!! After being so sick for two weeks, I was feeling like I needed to break out of my cage!! This weekend we did a bit of everything. We went down to my family's house Friday and stayed till Sunday. We went 4-wheeling (wahoooo), we took a ride up the mountain, went to my sisters baby blessing, had a little birthday party for my dad, and just plain enjoyed the wheather!!!! I love the warm wheather we are having!!! It was so nice to be at the baby blessing because my sister and my dad bore their testimonies. It was good to hear from both of them, they are amazing!!!!
This is my brother Sam and his girlfriend Stacia at the little brunch we had after the baby blessing. What a cute couple!!!!
This is some of the family at my dads little birthday party. We all had family dinner and then we made my dad wear a sombrero hat while we sang to him. He had a birthday cake with horses on it........just his style! After we sang to him, (his kids, us) told a memory of dad. It was fun to hear the different memories of all my siblings. It was so nice to be with the family for the whole weekend and go do fun things!!!!!! Im getting so excited for the summer!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ciara..I'm a really good friend of Stacia's. She gave me the link to your blog so I could see Sam before I had actually met him. I just wanted to say thanks for setting them up!! I think the world of Stacia and am so happy that she seems so happy!!! So a BIG thanks to you!!

by the way you have a really cute blog!

Emilee said...

It was good to see you guys this weekend. We need to get together more often!

Tricia said...

Greetings from OH! I have finally found a place where I can connect to the internet! YAY!!! I'm so glad you guys had a good weekend and especially glad that you're feeling better. You seriously sounded miserable there for a while. I also wanted to tell you thank you for the awesome bbq. You guys are seriously the greatest! We couldn't have asked for better friends. I hope you fit in a lot more fun trips outdoors this summer. We miss you guys already!

Ben and Darci said...

Now I feel like I missed some good times over the weekend! But I had fun up in Idaho too, and thanks again for watching Riley those many, many, many hours! You are just way too pretty in that top picture :)

Donny and Camie said...

looks like you guys had a fun weekend! We need to have a game night or something! I miss and love you guys so much!!!!

Heather said...

It looks like the two of you had a fabulous weekend down south, but then again isn't every rendesvous you and Kade take fabulous! You guys are too cute!