Sunday, April 13, 2008

He's Amazing!!!

I just wanted to let you all know how amazing Kade is!!! He is such a sweetheart!! I've been sick the past couple of days and he has totally been my little servant!!! He helps me take my medicine, gets me drinks, makes me food, rubs my feet.......pretty much everything. And I dont even ask him to do it. I dont know what I would do without him. He is my strenth and my all!!! Kade, I love you so much and Im so greatful to have you in my life!!! Thankyou for all you do for me!!! Your amazing!!

7 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Sounds like you got quite the catch. Steve pampers me to when I'm sick.

Meags said...

are you PREGO!!!!??!?!?! ... i think you ARE!:)

Tricia said...

Get feeling better Ciara! Being sick is no fun at all but having a husband that waits on you hand and foot definitely makes it a little better. I hope whatever you have passes quickly...unless it's pregnancy and then I'll be doing cartwheels of excitement for you this time! :)

Ben and Darci said...

Hope you are feeling better Ciara-loo. I think you need a little time with Riley to make you feel better :)

Stephanie said...

Woa! You're one lucky woman!

Stacy and Justin said...

Hey Ciara, it is Stacy. Sorry you were sick. I just got sick to which sucks, but I love it when Justin takes care of me too! Hope you are feeling better. I love your blog.

Janille said...

I think that is why we get sick! So we can be pampered. I LOVE being sick just for that reason! It is also an eye opener to them, to make them realize how much we do. Kade is a good guy! I think you should keep him!