Sunday, January 13, 2008

Well the 11th was my birthday!!! Wahoooo!! And Kade took me up to Sundance. We stayed the night in a cool little cabin. And we went snowboarding all day Saturday. It was a beautiful day!!!! We had fast passes so we got to go to the front of the line every time!! It was great. So on our way up there we saw this moose just off the side of the road munching on some trees. It was pretty neat to see.
This was the walkway to our little cabin that we stayed in. There was a ton of snow!!!
I am nice and warm, wrapped up in my blanky!! He he. We had an awesome view out our windows. And the cool thing was that the windows were right by our bed so I just got up in the morning, pulled the blinds, got back in bed, and watched the sun come up!
Kade made us a nice warm, cozy, fire!! How romantic!!
No Im really not that stupid. I would never stick my tounge on an icicle!!!!

1 comment:

Lacey Lou said...

Are you sure about that? ;)