Monday, January 28, 2008

As I have heard about the passing of our beloved Prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley, I would like to express my love and gratitude for him. He has touched my life in many ways. He was such a wonderful man and lived a very influencial life. Im so greatful for his focus on building temples. We are so blessed to have so many temples around us. I always looked forward to General Conference to hear him speak to us. Im grateful for the Church website, that we can just go and print off his talks and remember his messages exactly the way they were said. Im also greatful for the gospel in my life and for the many wonderful blessings I have. I dont know how I got so lucky. I have the best husband I could've asked for and a loving family who are strong in the gospel. Once again, Im grateful for our beloved Prophet, President Hinckley! He will greatly be missed. But I am so excited for him and his new calling!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ben and Darci said...

That's right, he does have a new calling! It's wonderful to know in your heart that he is so happy. Happy isn't even a strong enough word. I don't think a word has been invented to describe how our Prophet is now. And his WIFE! Can you IMAGINE that reunion.

Oliver Family said...

I love your slideshow with our prophet it so beautiful with the song that you have playing with it. I love it so much!