Tuesday, January 22, 2008


So I was looking through one of our pictures alblums today and saw these pictures of Kade and I when we were younger (about the same age) and thought they were hilarious!!!! I had the chicken pox so bad and he had a rash of some sort. Its the perfect picture to show how happy we were even under the conditions!!!! Kids really are die-hards!! I know we were raised very similar to each other. And we were both out in the dirt all day-because , yes I was a tomboy through and through!!! One of Kade's nicknames is "seek and destroy" and has been for a very long time. Poor kid. Hes just such a big boy that sometimes breaking things comes natural for him. But you just can't help but loving him!! Hes so adorable!!!!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

What cute pics!! I love it! Your blog looks super cute too! I love the pics by your title. Too advanced for me... :)

Heather said...

Kade was not kidding when he said you guys were advanced bloggers. I don't know how you guys did some of your fancy stuff, but your going to have to fill me in. It's so cute, and I love the pictures of you guys when you were little!

Lacey Lou said...

Hey! You guys are SO CUTE! What great kids! Its good to see that you guys haven't grown up too much!

Meags said...

hahahahah .... i love these pics!!! and i LOVE your dress! whew! sassy! you both are so cute! Kade doesn't really look like Kade to me though, other than his hair! is that weird??

Wyatt and Tara said...

Hey Ciara, its Tara (Wyatt's wife), I found your blog through the Gonzalez's. What a fun trip! Looks like you had fun!

Kara Kaufman said...

How nice! Sundance is amazing. Doug took me there a couple months ago for my first time. You guys looked like you had tons of fun. We look forward to hanging out really soon. Happy belated Birthday!!