Friday, April 26, 2013

First Sunday Adventure!

 Well now that I have one tiny second.....I'll post these from Sunday.  I feel like time is flying so fast, I can't even remember what day it is, but that is a good thing.  We are just so busy all the time with city licensing here in the office, but that will settle down as time goes on.  But we always love our Sundays!  They are so nice and we get to go see the sights!  We drove to Kiawah Island, home of the 2012 PGA championships.  The drive was BEAUTIFUL! We loved it. The trees are amazing. 
 
 This was at the parking lot before you walk to the beach.
 I wish we could stay on one of those little huts to the right in the trees!  They are so neat!
 Well, when we got to the beach we found some major WIND going on!  I could not even believe how NOT windy it was in the trees and then when we rounded the corner to the beach, it just hit us!  I felt like I could blow away! 
 At one point there was a huge wind gust that picked up some sand and hit both of us right in the face....OUCH!  We both looked at each other and said just that, "OOOUUUCH!"  LOL  But the wind made the sea shells easy to find because all the wind blew the sand off of them!
 
Crazy hair in the wind!

No comments: