Friday, April 19, 2013

Conference Weekend

 I have been wanting to post these pics for a while, but haven't had time until now.  Over conference weekend we had a lot of fun hanging out with the Church's.  That was our last weekend home with the fam before we headed to South Carolina.  Most of the family was down the whole weekend.  We had a yummy breakfast out at the property on Sunday morning before conference started. It was nice just hanging out with everyone, and letting the dogs run around.  I loved watching Lincoln walk around, he has a new found world on those little legs of his! And I had to get a pic of Kade and I with Shilo, everytime I want one with her, he thinks we are ridiculous because "She's not part of the family"......but she really is! :)
 She's definitely the princess!  Spoiled rotten!  And I seriously love her to death!  She's so fun, and has been the best little buddy for me!  She usually goes everywhere with me, running, biking, horse riding, over to my moms to hang out, and lots of other places.  And my favorite is when she lays her head on my lap in the truck!   I miss her already!!
 I loved this pic of Dennis and Lincoln up in the trees.......Lincoln is in training for the big hunts!
 Beautiful Victoria!  What a pretty girl she is! I love her big blue eyes!  I wasn't able to catch a pic of everyone, but, maybe next time!
 Hanging out by the fire, waiting for breakfast.
 I think Corah is a little worried about not having make-up on?  hehe! 
 Kade and his find out on the property!  We love finding the elk sheds!
 Watching the dogs fetch is one of my favorite things ever! haha! There's something about it that just makes me laugh, and especially when I look at this pic!  I caught a perfect moment that shows how bad they want to fetch! ....looks like they have super powers!
 Kade cookin...what a great job he's doing!
 Ty Fu and Karissa!
 Cute baby Lincoln!
 Kade will miss Ty this summer.....but from the looks of it, Ty won't miss Kade ;) 
 Jaida Jaida!
 Lacey Lou and the Madster....
 Halee and Whitney
 Little Bay who stayed with us and had a fun time!
 See!, she is kinda human-ish!
Mother and Father Church listening to conference.  Fun weekend! We love you all!

No comments: