Monday, July 23, 2012

Gus & Shilo!

 These two are pretty much in love with each other!  They are the best of buddies!  They were so excited to see each other again.  They wrestled and played forEVER.  Gus is my sister-in-laws dog, which they got before we got Shilo.....they kind of inspired us to get Shilo:) Which I'm very glad we got her!  But its fun to watch them play together.
 When I was in California, I was in a little store and they had these cute hankerchiefs, so I had to buy Gus and Shilo each one.  haha!  I'm crazy!  When Dallas(my nephew) brought Gus down to play with Shilo, we were sitting there watching them wresttle and enjoy seeing each other, and he started singing the song from Lion King, "Can you feel the love tonight!" haha!  Funny funny Dallas!

1 comment:

The Churchs said...

Those hankerchiefs are so cute! I LOL'd when I read about Dalls singing that song, it really does look like theyre in love like Simba and Nala!