Saturday, April 14, 2012

Redwood Park

Well here we are in CALIFORNIA!! And I'm am loving it so far! Kade and I always love the summers for the "adventure" part of it! We usually try to go out early in the morning and explore or take a jog, and always on Sundays too. The other day, I was driving past Humbolt University and saw "Redwood Park" and thought, "That looks really pretty! We have to go there soon!" haha! So we did, the next morning, and it was BEAUTIFUL! Its only about a mile from our apartment. I think, I may be spending a lot of time here in the future :)
This stump is so cool, it looks like something off of Robin Hood!
This pic is my new favorite so far! LOVE LOVE LOVE It!

The trees are very tall, in fact, the current tall tree record holder is nearly 380 feet high, which is almost six stories taller than the Statue of Liberty! That was a fun little fact that I learned the other day!
I think this is suppose to be Big Foot or something......but it looks kinda like a hippie to me:)
The clovers here are huge! Like 4 times the size of the ones you see on your lawn back home! LOL.....I find weird things interesting :)
Yep, thats a big stump too! Its pretty hard to find a small one!

No comments: