Friday, June 10, 2011

Random Hawaii

So this is just a ramdom post because I'm suck a slacker on my blog! So I'll just give a brief explanation of the pics.
We went to the temple the other day in Kona and we were just getting in our car to leave and Kade said, "Come here I have something to show you". He had spotted some horses in the distance. Two of my most favorite things in the whole world are horses and the temple!!!!!!


I thought this horse needed a Hawaiian flower since he lives in Hawaii! haha!


This was my anniversary Lei that Kade gave me!! So pretty!!!


The sunsets and sunrises are amazing here....absolutely amazing!!


We hung out on the beach for our anniversary, jus the two of us! It was so nice!


I think this is the coolest swimming spot!


Yeah, the wave ate me!!!! I had no idea it was going to spray me!!!! haha! It was fun and felt good!


No comments: