Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

So I found this picture looking through all my files, I had forgotton about it. It was a few years ago when I was in the Young Womens Presidency, and we had a Young Women's in excellence night and the husbands served all of us and the Young Women. It's really the only picture that I have of us all dressed up fancy other than our wedding day..........so I thought I would put it on here:)

I can't believe 6 years has gone by! So crazy! Where does time go, and at the same time, 6 years really isn't that long! I'm so lucky to have such a great man! He is the best! I don't know how I got so lucky! Each year that goes by I say to Kade, "Wow, that was an amazing year! How could life get any better!!??" And the crazy thing is, each year together gets better and better! We are so blessed! We love serving the lord and growing close together through him!

Happy Happy Anniversary to my Heat Swart! (Sweetheart) Kade likes to change the letters around on everything so instead of you are my sweetheart, you are my heat swart! ;)

No comments: