Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tarzan and Jane!

You'll need to scroll down to watch the Tarzan and Jane video clip of Kade and I! hehe. But the above picture is of me mad at Kade because he just tried to throw me in the river! I wasn't about to be thrown in!
This is a little fawn that my cousin found abandoned, so he decided he would keep him.

And this well...............is an interresting creature. If you scroll down and read, these first pictures will make more sense, however, this is and Emu at my uncles house. He has a lot of exotic animals because he is a biology teacher. I thought this would make a great post card................so if any of you get this for a special occasion..............you'll know that it came from the creative mind of ME! hehe









Kade and I had a blast at the Crosland family reunion this past weekend! The Croslands are on my mom's side of the family. The family reunion was held at my uncle's house in Idaho. My uncle has the best place in the world! He lives on some farmland with a river and tons of trees that cover everything! He also has this awesome barn, which you saw Kade and I swinging in. There are so many different levels in this barn, it is crazy! We played "Barn Tag" when it got dark. They had some lights on inside the barn so that you could mostly see, but there were still some good hiding places! And you can only imagine how crazy that got, with people jumping from rope to rope, sliding down the fireman's poles, and running up and down stairs from level to level! Then after we played barn tag, we went down to the creek beds and played "Ghost in the Graveyard". Which was also a blast! My Uncle is amazing, he has built all of these little walk-ways out of wood that wind all throughout the creek beds! And......the walk-ways also go from tree to tree.........yup, up above your head. There are a whole bunch of little tree houses everywhere and a lot gazebos at ground level. There is also a guest house and a guest cabin down in the creek beds. He really has done an awesome job with everything. I love when we all get together, thats when you make the best memories!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two always do the funnest stuff......I never even think of the things you guys do. Oh, I totally want you to make a post card for me. Adam is soooooooo obsessed with Emu's.LOL He would just freak if he say that funny pic. He talks about them all the time. He wants one eventually. Anyway, call me. We still to go on a double date together.

Kailee Joy said...

Chris would be getting the same look if he tried to throw me into the river plus, a hard solid punch to the chest!:)
What a fun reunion, at a great place! Love the Emu picture, little bambi is adorable!
The video was so fun to watch... looks like fun.

Loftus' said...

hahah!! Thanks for the laugh - the rope swing looked like a lot of fun! OH, and I think the Emu would be a perfect pic for a card - it's cute!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That video made me laugh so hard!!! HEY WOMAN- I haven't seen you FOREVER. FOREVER. FOREVER. FOREVER. (haha- Sandlot!) ;) I need to talk to you!!

Lacey Lou said...

Hurray! I'm glad you had so much fun! I love ya!!!!

Angenelle said...

OK!.SO.FREAKING.FUNNY! i was laughing so hard! especially at the part where you were trying to get up on the other side!!!

Ben and Darci said...

Next time there is a reunion in Idaho, we will be there! I would love to swing from a rope like that, as long as I didn't hit anything. Glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

You guys are hilarious I love it! What fun!

Hailee and Chet said...

Hey I love the tarzan film thats classic. Looks like tons of fun too. I hope all is well.

Janille said...

That looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time!